The Park Wilshire 10724 Wilshire Blvd is located on the South side of the Wilshire Corridor .
The Park Wilshire 10724 Wilshire Blvd is a 15-story, 156-unit residential community located along the prestigious Golden Mile of Wilshire Boulevard. UCLA owns 16 units (9 one-bedrooms and 7 two-bedrooms). The building offers 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units. Southern views offer striking views of Century City and West towards the Ocean. On the North front side you can view the Wilshire Corridor, the hills of Bel Air and Westwood Village. Situated within walking distance to UCLA and Westwood Village, it is a great location to take advantage of walking into nearby community stores, restaurants, library, shopping, movies etc. Also, Fairburn Ave Elementary School is the public school available to residents.
The facade features extensive use of glass with accents of metal and granite. S. Services include a full-time security attendant, doorman, valet service, on-site switchboard operator and receptionist and an attentive concierge. With bustling commercial centers, medical facilities and major freeway systems close by this is a great location to live in Los Angeles.
- Modern kitchens with sub-zero refrigerators and dishwashers
- Electric stoves and microwaves
- Beautiful bathrooms
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Basic cable TV service
- Central heat and air
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Fully-equipped community exercise room
- Library/reading room
- Conference room and ballroom
- Gated parking
- 1042 – 2092 square feet
Minimum one-year lease required.
Condominiums are for sale and for lease in the Park Wilshire Condominiums.
10724 Wilshire Blvd on a Map
- Call us at 310.383.0831.
- Send your inquiry through our contact page.
- Explore Caronschwartz.com for more information on the Wilshire Corridor condos for sale and relocation.