Find The Century City Real Estate on the map:
Century City real estate today is made up of high rise and low rise condominium developments that have condominiums for sale and for lease in Los Angeles. I am going to concentrate on giving you an overview of the Buildings on this page. All have security. Again you can get more detailed info on each building on my website caronschwartz.com.
Century City Real Estate is situated in a wonderful location in Los Angeles to live because of its close proximity to Beverly Hills, Freeway access, parks, theaters, restaurants, markets, hotels, banks, and hospitals. The combination of office buildings and residential homes make it a perfect location to live. For those that like to be able to walk to many destinations you can choose a high security tower, low rise condominium or a residential home. Century City is close to The Wilshire Corridor, Hillcrest Country Club, Roxbury Park, Cheviot Hills Rancho Park, Westwood, Beverlywood, and within minutes on the freeway to Downtown Los Angeles. Westfield Shopping Center is minutes away as is the Annenberg photography museum. UCLA Hospital, and Cedars Sinai Hospital.
The main complexes to live in Century City Condos for Sale:
- The Century, 1 Century built 2010 ,pool, gym, wine, restaurant, dog park, outdoor areas. The Century at One Century Blvd. Built in 2010 with a beautiful pool and outdoor grounds, gym, wine cellar, restaurant, dog park, outdoor areas. This is truly one of Los Angeles’ great new high rise buildings.
- Century Woods,2100-2200 Century Woods Way. Built in 1991, this low-rise residence has tennis, indoor and outdoor pools, club-house. Units are with five bedrooms, five baths, large. There are 82 units and they’re on three floors.
- Le Parc,10100-10128 Empyrean Way, is located at 10100-10128 Empyrean Way. This elegant French complex has beautiful gardens with a tennis court, pools, spa and gym. The buildings were built in 1979, and there are 176 on 10.6 acres. A really unique low-rise residence. So now you’ve had an overview of the buildings in Century City. Units are for sale and for lease depending on your budget I can help you find what you are looking for.
- Park Place,2100-2150 Century Park Park Place which was built in 1989. It’s located on 13.5 acres. There are 6 buildings which have four stories each, there are 3 pools, beautiful landscaped grounds, tennis court and gym.
- Century Towers, 2220 Ave of the Stars, 2222 Ave of the Stars built 1964–pool, tennis, gym 231 unitsapproxea building, gorgeous views.
- Century Park East, Condominiums-2160 and 2170 Century Park East are two towers that were built in 1966. The Buildings have a beautiful Olympic sized pool, grassy grounds, a gym, tennis courts, and the buildings are 19 stories each.
- Century Hill ,2100-2500 Century HillIt was built in 1980 with 280 residences on20 acres. It’s a complex with townhouses and single-story residences. It has five pools and two tennis courts with beautiful grounds.
- Century Woods 10201 10210 Century Woods Way
- The Enclave
- 10000 Santa Monica Blvd TEN THOUSAND RESIDENCES Luxury lease/rentals
- Fairmont Century Plaza Residences NEW COMING SOON
History of Century City real estate
Century City first evolved after Fox Studios decided to sell off part of their property as well as The history of the Wilshire Corridor which was located where we now have Century City. In 1961 Alcoa and 20th Century Fox development who then sold to developer William Zeckendorf some land and hired Welton Becket & Associates for development of a master plan. In 1963 the first building Century City Gatewest opened at Santa Monica Blvd and Ave of the Stars. The following year the 19 story Century Plaza Hotel was designed by Japans Minoru Yamasaki who also designed World trade Center and Twin Towers N.Y. The various buildings listed above continued to be built.
Century City offers a great lifestyle, where you can walk and have so many places close by. If you’re thinking of selling your condominium in Century City or leasing, I would love to speak with you and bring you a buyer or a tenant. Please review my individual videos to see more detail about each building in Century City, or give me a call so I can help make the process easier and locate your next home.
Hello, I’m Caron Schwartz. I’m a broker, realtor in West-side Los Angeles and Los Angeles Relocation Specialis, and I’m here today to take you on a tour of Century City. You can review my individual videos about each specific building in Century City or the write-up and slideshows I have on my website if you want more information about each building. Discover more information in detail on my website caronschwartz.com or contact me derectly:
If you’re interested in Century City Real Estate for sale or lease, please contact us right away:
- Call Caron Schwartz at 310.383.0831.
- Send a message to Caron through the Contacts page.
- Explore https://www.caronschwartz.com for more information on the Wilshire Corridor condos for sale and relocation.