Century City today is made up of high rise and low rise condominium developments that have condominiums for sale and for lease in Los Angeles. I am going to concentrate on giving you an overview of the Buildings on this page. All have security . Again you can get more detailed info on each building on my website.
The main complexes to live in Century City are:
- The Century, 1 Century built 2010 ,pool, gym, wine, restaurant, dog park, outdoor areas
- Century Woods,2100-2200 Century Woods Way.Built 1991, lowrise residences, tennis, indoor outdoor pool clubhouse up to 5 bed 5 ba.82 units,3 floors
- Le Parc,10100-10128 Empyrean Way, built 1979 176 condos 10.6 acres,
- Park Place,2100-2150 Century Park Lanebuilt 1989 on 13.5 Acres ,6 buildings ,4 stories, 3 pools, tennis , gym
- Century Towers, 2220 Ave of the Stars, 2222 Ave of the Stars built 1964–pool, tennis, gym 231 unitsapproxea building.
- Century Park East, Condominiums-2160 Century Park East &2170 Century Park East 2 towers-built in 1966 Olympic pool, gym tennis courts. 19 stories
- Century Hill ,2100-2500 Century Hill built 1980 ,280 residences on 20 acre complex ,townhouses & single story residences ,5 pools ,2 tennis courts
- Century Woods 10201 10210 Century Woods Way
- The Enclave
- 10000 Santa Monica Blvd TEN THOUSAND RESIDENCES Luxury lease/rentals
- Fairmont Century Plaza Residences NEW COMING SOON
Century City Real Estate is situated in a wonderful location in Los Angeles to live because of its close proximity to Beverly Hills, Freeway access, parks, theaters, restaurants, markets, hotels, banks, and hospitals. The combination of office buildings and residential homes make it a perfect location to live. For those that like to be able to walk to many destinations you can choose a high security tower, low rise condominium or a residential home. Century City Real Estate is close to Hillcrest Country Club, Roxbury Park, Cheviot Hills Rancho Park, Westwood, Beverlywood, and within minutes on the freeway to Downtown Los Angeles. Westfield Shopping Center is minutes away as is the Annenberg photography museum. UCLA Hospital, and Cedars Sinai Hospital.
A bit of History: Century City first evolved after Fox Studios decided to sell off part of their property which was located where we now have Century City. In 1961 Alcoa and 20th Century Fox development who then sold to developer William Zeckendorf some land and hired Welton Becket & Associates for development of a master plan. In 1963 the first building Century City Gatewest opened at Santa Monica Blvd and Ave of the Stars. The following year the 19 story Century Plaza Hotel was designed by Japans Minoru Yamasaki who also designed World trade Center and Twin Towers N.Y. The various buildings listed above continued to be built.
Hello, I’m Caron Schwartz. I’m a broker and realtor in West-side Los Angeles, and I’m here today to take you on a tour of Century City. You can review my individual videos about each specific building in Century City or the write-up and slideshows I have on my website if you want more information about each building. First I’m going to concentrate on giving you an overview of each of the buildings. All of them have security. Again you can get more information in detail on my website. The main complexes to live in Century City are:
- The Century at One Century Blvd. Built in 2010 with a beautiful pool and outdoor grounds, gym, wine cellar, restaurant, dog park, outdoor areas. This is truly one of Los Angeles’ great new high rise buildings.
- Century Woods at 2100-2200 Century Woods Way. Built in 1991, this low-rise residence has tennis, indoor and outdoor pools, club-house. Units are with five bedrooms, five baths, large. There are 82 units and they’re on three floors.
- Park Place which was built in 1989. It’s at 2100-2150 Century Park Lane. It’s located on 13.5 acres. There are 6 buildings which have four stories each, there are 3 pools, beautiful landscaped grounds, tennis court and gym.
- Century Towers at 2220 Avenue of the Stars and 2222 Avenue Of The Stars. These were built in 1964. Have a beautiful pool, tennis court, gym. 231 units approximately in each building, gorgeous views.
- 2160 Century Park East and 2170 Century Park East are two towers that were built in 1966. The Buildings have a beautiful Olympic sized pool, grassy grounds, a gym, tennis courts, and the buildings are 19 stories each.
- Century Hill, which is at 2100 -2500 Century Hill. It was built in 1980 with 280 residences on20 acres. It’s a complex with townhouses and single-story residences. It has five pools and two tennis courts with beautiful grounds.
- Le Parc is located at 10100-10128 Empyrean Way. This elegant fFrench complex has beautiful gardens with a tennis court, pools, spa and gym. The buildings were built in 1979, and there are 176 on 10.6 acres. A really unique low-rise residence. So now you’ve had an overview of the buildings in Century City. Units are for sale and for lease depending on your budget I can help you find what you are looking for.
Century City offers a great lifestyle, where you can walk and have so many places close by. If you’re thinking of selling your condominium in Century City or leasing, I would love to speak with you and bring you a buyer or a tenant. Please review my individual videos to see more detail about each building in Century City, or give me a call so I can help make the process easier and locate your next home.
Century City real estate is situated in a wonderful location in Los Angeles to live because of its close proximity to Beverly Hill, The freeway access, parks, theaters, restaurants, markets, hotels, banks and hospitals. The combination of office buildings and residential homes make it a perfect location to live. For those that like to be able to walk to many destinations, you can choose a high security tower, a low-rise condominium, or a residential home. Century City real-estate is close to Hillcrest Country Club, Roxbury Park, Cheviot Hills, Rancho Park, Westwood, Beverly Wood, and within Minutes of the freeway to Downtown Los Angeles. Westfield shopping center is minutes away as is the Annenberg photography museum, UCLA hospital and Cedar Sinai hospital.
A bit of history about Century City, it first evolved after Fox studios decided to sell off part of their property. Which was located where we now have Century City. In 1961, Alcoa and 20th Century Fox development, who then sold to the developer William Zeckendorfsome land and hired Welton Beckett and Associates for development of a master plan. In 1963, the first building Century City Gate-West opened at Santa Monica Blvd and Avenue of the Stars. The following year the 19 storyCentury Plaza Hotel was designed by Japan’sMinoru Yamasaki, who also designed The WorldTrade Center and The Twin Towers in New York. The various buildings listed today and the new one continuing to be built at 1000 Santa Monica Blvd. Makes Century City a spectacular residential neighborhood. Close to BeverlyHills High as well. I look forward to working with you, Contact me at anytime!